Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Ortho8 Inc.
This Limited Warranty applies to medical devices, and only for medical devices, purchased from Ortho8, Inc., including the Circul8 and other Ortho8 branded products (the "Physical Goods"). This Limited Warranty applies only to Physical Goods used, stored, and handled in the manner recommended by Ortho8 (“normal use”).
NOTE: THIS WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO INDIVIDUALS WHO PURCHASE THE PHYSICAL GOODS DIRECTLY FROM ORTHO8.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Ortho8 Inc will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective solely as a result of improper material or workmanship under normal use.
This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Ortho8 Inc. will, at its option, exchange the Physical [KO3] Good in question with a new or refurbished Physical Good within the Warranty Period and subject to the exclusions set forth in this Limited Warranty. During the Warranty Period, Ortho8’s obligation as to exchange shall be limited to the models of the relevant Physical Good that are available at the time of the exchange and shall be limited to exchange with only the specific Physical Good that fails due to a manufacturing defect. Any exchanged Physical Good shall be subject to the original Warranty Period and any exchange will not extend the original Warranty Period or start a new Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Ortho8 Inc is 30 Days from the date of purchase.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods Ortho8 Inc will pay for shipping charges.
- Accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Ortho8;
- A Physical Good that has the serial number or the enhancement data code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- External causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
- Cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Physical Good.
Ortho8 Inc shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to us when obtaining warranty service under this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to return a product by contacting us at the email address listed below.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in its original packaging, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by Ortho8 Inc.
To obtain the Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number, you can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org